AIM
iamrosa

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

Simply Amazing

It's not just funny because it's true. It's funny because it's good. This would make just as good a stand up routine as it does a short. Awesome, awesome, awesome. It's not often that these things make me laugh out loud. A lot.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

awesome awesome awesome!

Wow, I think i must take Japanese now, for I am in love with it.

Moonstruck Moonstruck

That was so beautiful, moving...

My God, this is gorgeous. The music went along beautifully, the animation was great, the characterizations were clear. Wow. Wonderful work. The animation style reminded me of a mix between one of the Smashing Pumpkins' music videos and Yellow Submarine, strange as that may seem. Wonderful. This is art.

Polyethylene Polyethylene

Oh. I liked it.

Wow. I hardly ever see movies by guys that have anything to do with love or loss. Maybe is sounds hokey, but the subject matter, and the way it went with the song... It was effective. Beautiful work.

Shame Shame

Wow Tom.

That was... well... My highest respect goes to you, man. Anyone that had the balls to put up something as personal as poetry on here... Wow. I love all your shit, Tom, but this is above and beyond the rest.

Mentally Disturbed Hotdog Mentally Disturbed Hotdog

Hoohoo!

Tom is a dork!

Maynard 3 Maynard 3

Eeh hee!

You're funny. Random is sehr guht.

Maynard 1 Maynard 1

Heh.

It was so random... It was funny. Hehh.

Adventures In Soupman! Adventures In Soupman!

Heh heh.

It's stupid, but that allows it to be stupid funny... Heh. I like you.

log boy #2 log boy #2

That, my friends, is one sick fuck.

Wow. So... that's you, right? You're pretty sick. It's funny, yeah, I admit it, but it's SO GODDAM WRONG!!! Heehee. I like you. Do more.